Wednesday, February 18, 2009

VISION'S OR DREAM'S - A Journey To The Spirit World


COWBOYZ

If dreams were in fact a representation of ones vision on their subconscious soul, than many of us should havemuch to worry about. If this was true, how many of us would think that we were actually doing the 'right' things in life? Do what we think in our dreams coincide with the ways we we portray ourselves in our awaken state, or are they mearly mixed up thoughts unable to maintain themselves without the conscious self to assist those thoughts? Dreams can have a heavy impact on some of our day to day routines, as if the night before changed our ways of living the next day.

Could our dreams in fact be visions of the future or past, showing us things that in our normal conscious state of mind could never have the ability to comprehend? Perhaps, they are visions showing us another world where we can only go when we are not in control. May our dreams or visions show us our true side of nature? Some people have more intense thoughts while in the dream world then others, why is that? Is it that the people who are more 'pure' than the next, are able to sleep better at night? Many people who see a lot of hardships in their lives seem to have many sleepless nights do to the fact that they are constantl worried or concerned about the world around them, or maybe even themselves.

To this cowboy, many of nights lying arest, I find myself lost in a land I like to call the inevitable paradox. Sometimes my dreams can be really sound, dreaming of prestine feelings that I have never experienced in mynormal conscious state. Most of the time, unfortunately; I found myself in the a zone of the forbidden where no matter what I do, is not good enough. These bloodcurdling and condemnable thoughts, can force me to awaken to sweaty sheets and blankets, and only find a look of disgust when looking into the bedside mirror. All in all, most of the time, it usually ends up with me waking up confused, so my dreams can be a little weird from time to time. So what do your dreams or visions really make of life? Do they say something about our character and/or our morals of life, or are they just another imperfect human trait? You tell me.


1 comment:

  1. i often have nightmares and wake myself up while groaning loudly. yet, more often then not....i find myself in circumstances that i swear i'd already experienced in dreams. it's funny that you posted this because a few days ago i posted "Dreamin Man" (favorite- Neil Young) on a forum recently.

    ReplyDelete